Thursday, August 20, 2015

Introductions

Hello, everyone! I am going to be your TA for Professor Gidjunis's class this semester. I am a senior English writing major here at Eastern.

I recently started an Etsy shop where I am selling some of my crafts and artwork. The shop, and my blog, is called Wunderhouse because it's a combination of my last name, Houseknecht, and my fiancĂ©'s last name, Wunderlich. Plus, I think it's really cute.

My semester is going to be CRAZY busy, meaning this blog is likely to be all over the place, from wedding planning to updates about my business and everything in between!

Just in case you weren't paying attention, misplaced your syllabus, or simply didn't read it, I will be available by email. I will also hold a weekly office hour on Thursdays from 10-11am in the Jammin' Java. AND if that weren't enough, I work in the writing center on the third floor of Walton (the building with the food)!

I am really excited to have this semester with all of you, and please do not hesitate to ask questions about life, college, or class. I'd be happy to help! I'm looking forward to reading your blog posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment