Monday, October 5, 2015

Craft Fair Prep Week!

This week I will be attending my very first craft fair! (Woohoo!) This craft fair is being held at Paradocx Vineyard, a local vineyard based in Chester County, PA, and I also happen to work there :)

If you're local, you should definitely consider coming to their 7th Annual Community Day on Saturday, October 10, 2015!
There will be a ton of local food trucks, bands, and vendors with lots of family-friendly activities. It's sure to be a great time, AND you'd get to support local business!

All of that being said, I have a lot of work ahead of me in the next week! I've got about 100 coasters already made, and probably at least another 100 in the works. I also have some knitting, crocheting, and sewing projects completed that I'm thinking about displaying as well.

If anyone is wondering how I make these lovely coasters, here is a video tutorial from dreamflight6000 on YouTube:
Definitely give it a shot if you have time! They're lots of fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment